Although Midtown South Central’s exact borders are a technical grey area, this neighborhood can loosely be described as all the 30 streets between Madison Avenue and 8th Avenue.
Herald Square is the center point of this neighborhood, home to giant department store Macy’s, which is the size of an entire city block. If you enjoy shopping, you will find that swiping your credit card on a daily basis will be a breeze.learn more about this neighborhood
#19Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 55% Luxury Highrise
- 15% Pre War
- 12% Elevator/Laundry Building
- 4% Walk-Up
- 3% Elevator Building
- This is a 45th floor corner unit in a luxury hirise Eight av and West 50's!
- Call me today to see this great apartment with NO FEE!!! This unit features floor to ceilings windows, two bedrooms with breathtaking 45th floor views and generous closet space, open kitchen with granite and stainless steel appliances and a dishwasher, spacious living room with corner views, and two full marble bathrooms!
- This is a new construction ultimate full service luxury building, with a doorman, health club, elevator, rooftop deck, laundry facilities, business center, valet, cinema room and more!
- To see this great true two bedroom at no fee, call - email - text Nicholas today!!!
$4,695, Two Bedrooms, 2.0 Bathrooms
- Luxury Highrise
- Web ID: 1925967
B D E7th Av (0.16 mi)
A C B D 159th St-Columbus Circle (0.19 mi)
150th St (0.2 mi)
C E50th St (0.21 mi)
N Q R57th St (0.21 mi)
N R49th St (0.27 mi)
F57th St (0.35 mi)
B D F M47-50th Sts Rockefeller Center (0.38 mi)
E M5th Av (0.5 mi)
N Q R S 1 2 3 7Times Square (0.58 mi)