The Financial District, referred to as FIDI for short, has seen dramatic growth over the last decade, swelling from 15,000 to over 56,000 residents.
The neighborhood is all the way at the bottom tip of Manhattan, and it is evenly split between East and West.learn more about this neighborhood
#26Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 83% Luxury Highrise
- 6% Elevator/Laundry Building
- 4% Pre War
- 2% Elevator Building
- 2% New Building
Features large living room space! Over 800 square feet of space for you!
See this before its gone.
- Hardwood Flooring
- High Loft-Styled Ceilings
- Stainless Steel Kitchen w/ granite countertops
Don't hesitate to call me now and set up your private appointment to see this.
- 24/7 Attended Lobby
- Gym - Light-filled fitness center with the newest equipment and spectacular views through walls of glass
- Lounge - Elegant glass enclosed private lounge with magnificent river views, large screen plasma TV, plush seating areas and billiards.
- Golf area
- Deck - Beautifully landscaped riverfront rooftop terrace and sundeck with lounge chairs
Nearby a wealth of transportation - 2, 3, 4, 5, A, C, J, Z & the East River Ferry.
$3,449, Three Bedrooms, 1.0 Bathroom
- Luxury Highrise
- 1000 sq. ft.
- Web ID: 1896416
1Rector St (0.04 mi)
RRector St (0.07 mi)
4 5Wall St (0.12 mi)
J ZBroad St (0.2 mi)
4 5Bowling Green (0.23 mi)
2 3Wall St (0.26 mi)
RCortlandt St (0.27 mi)
A C J Z 2 3 4 5Fulton St-Broadway-Nassau (0.36 mi)
R 1South Ferry (0.41 mi)