Nestled on Brooklyn’s southwest coast, Bay Ridge offers some of the borough’s most beautiful scenery, with views of the Verrazano Narrows Bridge, the bay and harbor, and Staten Island beyond.
(Fort Hamilton is a residential neighborhood within Bay Ridge. It’s also a post of the Army National Guard and the United States Army Reserve, and these provide military support for New York City.learn more about this neighborhood
#69Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 24% Pre War
- 20% Elevator/Laundry Building
- 15% Walk-Up
- 14% Private House
- 6% Condo or Co-Op Building
On A Beautiful Tree Lined Block Steps To Trendy Restaurants, Shops, Bars, Food Stores, Lots To Do. Near The R Train, 1 Stop To Lutheran Medical Center, Mins 2 City.
- Luxury Prewar Style Elevator Building
- Laundry In The Building.
- Original Parquet Floors.
- Classy Details. Throughout High Ceilings.
- Huge Living Room. Full Kitchen New Stainless Steel Appliances&Microwave.
- 2 King Sized Bedrooms.Closets GALORE.
- Lots Of Natural Light.
Picts. of the same quality and size apt.
$2,600, Two Bedrooms, 1.0 Bathroom
- Elevator/Laundry Building
- 1100 sq. ft.
- Web ID: 2Br 2600 Ridge blvd
RBay Ridge Av (0.38 mi)
R77th St (0.53 mi)
N R59th St (0.7 mi)
R86th St (0.95 mi)
R53rd St (1.02 mi)
N8th Av (1.05 mi)
NFt. Hamilton Parkway (1.28 mi)
R95th St (1.4 mi)
R45th St (1.43 mi)