The streets of SoHo—filled with shopping activity during the day—are relatively empty in the evening. BUT socialites and night owls: fear not. You can still rent in SoHo and enjoy the nearby nightlife of its surrounding neighborhoods.
Known for its cobblestone streets and cast-iron architecture, the area now known as SoHo was originally farmland. In the late eighteenth century, paved sidewalks literally “paved the way” for homes and establishments.learn more about this neighborhood
#5Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 31% Pre War
- 24% Walk-Up
- 10% Elevator/Laundry Building
- 9% Loft Building
- 6% Luxury Highrise
PRIME SOHO LOCATION - BRIGHT - Western Exposure - BE THE 1st person to live in this Loft!
- 4 King size bedrooms (windows and closets in every room)
- Brand new renovated
- Gorgeous brand new hardwood flooring
- High Ceilings
- Exposed brick walls
- Large windows with bright lighting in all rooms
- Stainless Steel kitchen appliances
- 2 Beautiful bathrooms with beautiful granite details
- Recessed modern lighting throughout the apartment
- Lots of closet & storage space in every room
Laundry in the building
Walk to Tribeca, West Village, Greenwich Village, & Nolita!
Near THE HOTTEST SPOTS, SHOPPING, & OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES by the WEST SIDE HIGHWAY/BATTERY PARK!!!
-Easy access to mass transit with the '1, 2, 3, A, E, C, N, R, 6, J' trains-
$6,495, Four Bedrooms, 2.0 Bathrooms
- Loft Building
- 1500 sq. ft.
- Web ID: 1867087
1Canal St (0.15 mi)
C ESpring St (0.15 mi)
1Houston St (0.27 mi)
A C ECanal St (0.27 mi)
1Franklin St (0.39 mi)
J N Q R Z 6Canal St (0.42 mi)
N RPrince St (0.45 mi)
B D F MBroadway-Lafayette St (0.51 mi)
6Spring St (0.52 mi)