Artsy? Then the East Village is for you.
Simply by walking down the streets, one can feel the difference in the vibe of the East Village versus the Upper East Side, for example. Vintage dresses, old lace-up boots, and battered brown purses accent its young inhabitants.learn more about this neighborhood
#2Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 27% Walk-Up
- 26% Pre War
- 14% Elevator/Laundry Building
- 8% Luxury Highrise
- 6% Post War
- Charming pre-war details such as exposed brick and crown/base molding
- Queen-sized bedroom
- Spacious living room
- Newly renovated open kitchen - stainless steel appliances, including dishwasher!
- Newly renovated marble bath
- IN-UNIT washer/dryer
- Amazing location near all bars, restaurants, cafes, and shopping - just few minutes away from Trader Joes!
- Just one block from the L train, a short walk to Union Square and the 4/5/6 and N/R/Q
- NO FEE!!
$2,695, One Bedroom, 1.0 Bathroom
- Web ID: 1850580
L1st Av (0.06 mi)
L3rd Av (0.3 mi)
6Astor Place (0.43 mi)
N R8th St (0.54 mi)
L N Q R 4 5 614th St-Union Square (0.58 mi)
F2nd Av (0.58 mi)
6Bleecker St (0.7 mi)
623rd St (0.74 mi)
B D F MBroadway-Lafayette St (0.81 mi)
N R23rd St (0.84 mi)