Chelsea is a colorful neighborhood with a strong cultural, energetic pulse.
Once primarily the stomping grounds for the gay community, Chelsea’s great restaurant and bar scene, as well as its proximity to The Meatpacking District have made it one of the hottest neighborhoods to live in for any New Yorker. Residents choose to live here for its wide array of cultural, nightlife and daytime activities. Chelsea is truly an amalgamation of some of the best things New York has to offer.learn more about this neighborhood
#4Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 44% Luxury Highrise
- 14% Pre War
- 14% Elevator/Laundry Building
- 7% Walk-Up
- 5% New Building
IN THE HEART OF CHELSEA! <3
((ACTUAL PHOTO'S OF UNIT SHOWN!))
- KING SIZE MASTER BEDROOM + 2 QUEEN SIZE BEDROOMS
- 2 FULL BATHS -- MARBLE AND GRANITE, BRAND NEW
- SPACIOUS LIVING ROOM WITH WOOD BURNING FIREPLACE
- HIGH CEILINGS
- HARDWOOD FLOORS
- FLOOR TO CEILING WINDOWS
- STAINLESS STEEL APPLIANCES
- BRAND NEW PREMIUM CABINETRY IN KITCHEN
- WINDOWS IN EVERY ROOM -- LOTS OF LIGHT!
- + MORE!
CALL KARI TO SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT TO VIEW!
$6,799, Three Bedrooms, 2.0 Bathrooms
- Elevator/Laundry Building
- Web ID: AI4.25.CO1
F M23rd St (0.07 mi)
123rd St (0.11 mi)
118th St (0.25 mi)
128th St (0.26 mi)
N R23rd St (0.28 mi)
C E23rd St (0.28 mi)
N R28th St (0.31 mi)
623rd St (0.42 mi)