Although Midtown South Central’s exact borders are a technical grey area, this neighborhood can loosely be described as all the 30 streets between Madison Avenue and 8th Avenue.
Herald Square is the center point of this neighborhood, home to giant department store Macy’s, which is the size of an entire city block. If you enjoy shopping, you will find that swiping your credit card on a daily basis will be a breeze.learn more about this neighborhood
#19Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 55% Luxury Highrise
- 15% Pre War
- 12% Elevator/Laundry Building
- 4% Walk-Up
- 3% Elevator Building
Huge Walk in Closet
Electric Shades throughout the unit.
Built in Wine Storage
Oversize 1 Bedroom Apartment with floor to ceilings windows facing Midtown East.
huge Walk in closet
Designed by the award winning architectural firm Gwathmey Siegel, with interiors by Das Concepts, Inc., 400 Fifth Avenue's brilliant blend of synergistic components gives this new tower a unique profile, encompassing a distinctive limestone exterior and for the first time in New York, a distinguishing new style of fenestration: dramatically shaped floor to ceiling windows create a sparkling diamond effect on the facade and offering panoramic views from every residence. The Setai Fifth Avenue Condominium Owners will enjoy unparalleled service and amenities:
* Complimentary 3,000 SF Technogym Fitness Center
* 20% discount at Auriga Spa and Julian Farel Hair Salons for Men & Women. Spa treatments also available "in room".
* 20% discount (off prevailing rates) on personal training sessions
* 30% discount (off prevailing rates) for Setai Fifth Avenue Hotel reservations**
* Residential Concierge Services
* In-Home Dining and Catering Service*
* Valet Parking*
* Housekeeping Service*
* Fresh Flowers*
* Dry Cleaning and Laundry*
* Linen and Turn down Service*
* Business Center w/ Private Conference Room*
* Limousine Rental*
* Restaurant Service*
$6,200, One Bedroom, 1.5 Bathrooms
- Luxury Highrise
- 982 sq. ft.
- Web ID: 1829432
B D F M N Q R34th St-Herald Square (0.21 mi)
633rd St (0.26 mi)
B D F M 75th Av (0.27 mi)
N Q R S 1 2 3 7Times Square-42nd St (0.33 mi)
B D F M 742nd St-Bryant Park (0.34 mi)
1 2 334th St (0.37 mi)
S 4 5 6 7Grand Central (0.39 mi)
N R28th St (0.42 mi)
628th St (0.45 mi)