The Upper East Side continues to increase in prestige.
Yet, even with its affluent and dignified aesthetic, The Upper East Side maintains an outstanding sense of community and warmth. Families choose this neighborhood for its five-star schools, quiet atmosphere, and marvelously close proximity to Central Park.learn more about this neighborhood
#6Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 27% Pre War
- 21% Luxury Highrise
- 20% Walk-Up
- 12% Elevator/Laundry Building
- 5% Brownstone
- Separate Kitchen with granite counters, stainless steel appliances, dishwasher, and microwave.
- Generous Dining Area
- Renovated Rest Room
- Generous Storage Closet
- Enormous Living Room, with a Working FIreplace, and a Wall of Windows. Gorgeous View of a Tree lined street with flowers in bloom.
- Massive King Size Bedroom with two large closets and built in shelves.
- Great Large Closets, Polished Hardwood Floors, High Loft Like Ceilings.
- The building has a card you may swipe to enter instead of a key. E 80's. Close to the park. Catch the 4,5,6 Express or local trains at 86th street and Lexington Avenue. Great restaurants and shopping in the area. Call, text, or email Flora to view this property.
$2,985, One Bedroom, 1.0 Bathroom
- Elevator/Laundry Building
- Web ID: 1826369
4 5 686th St (0.43 mi)
677th St (0.56 mi)
696th St (0.72 mi)
668th St (0.93 mi)
6103rd St (1.04 mi)
FLexington Av (1.17 mi)
N Q R 4 5 6Lexington Av-59 St (1.27 mi)
B C86th St (1.27 mi)
B C81st St (1.31 mi)
6110th St (1.37 mi)