If there’s any neighborhood that has experienced a real estate transformation in New York, it’s Harlem.
Beautifully renovated townhouses are slowly replacing older buildings. And people who at one point wouldn’t have dared to go above 125th Street now not only go up there, but choose to live there for the space, affordable rent, culture and neighborly vibe.learn more about this neighborhood
#50Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 33% Pre War
- 18% Walk-Up
- 13% Elevator/Laundry Building
- 10% Elevator Building
- 6% Post War
TIRED OF YOUR SMALL DOWNTOWN APARTMENT? Need more space? Come visit The Westbourne in Manhattanville Gorgeous gut renovated pre-war apartments with a modern finish.
- Kitchens are modern,sleek & open featuring Frigidaire gas ranges, microwaves, dishwashers and refrigerators, all wood cabinetry, granite countertops, Carrara mosaic marble and brick polished backsplashes.
- Inviting living spaces feature 10'-12' ceilings, oversized windows and Brazilian Cherry hardwood plank flooring throughout.
- There are sprawling bedrooms with great closets, oversized windows, and modern detailing.
- Classic style bath have Kohler fixtures accented by marble vanities with porcelain and ceramic tiling.
- The building features a key fob entry with digital intercom system, laundry room, elevators, newly installed windows and mailboxes.
$3,500, Three Bedrooms, 1.0 Bathroom
- 1159 sq. ft.
- Web ID: 1807223
1137th St (0.06 mi)
1145th St (0.38 mi)
1125th St (0.51 mi)
B C135th St (0.52 mi)
A C B D145th St (0.55 mi)
A C B D125th St (0.81 mi)
C155th St (0.92 mi)
2 3135th St (0.93 mi)
3148th St (0.95 mi)
1157th St (0.98 mi)