Spanning from Sixth Avenue to the East River, the buzzing neighborhood of Midtown East is one of Manhattan’s liveliest areas during work hours.
But as soon as the clock strikes 5PM and workers head home, the crowds plummet and virtually disappear. So if you check out your prospective Midtown East apartment during the day, you may also want to stop by at night before you turn in your new lease agreement.learn more about this neighborhood
#12Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 32% Luxury Highrise
- 24% Elevator/Laundry Building
- 14% Pre War
- 9% Walk-Up
- 7% Post War
- Large one bedroom at a prime Midown East location, minutes from Grand Central!
- This apartment features a kitchen with a breakfast bar and a dishwasher, large living room that opens to a private balcony, updated bathroom and generous closet space!
- This is a full time doorman building, with elevator, elegant driveway, garage, business center and laundry facilities on premises!
- To see this great deal, call or email me today!
$2,675, One Bedroom, 1.0 Bathroom
- Elevator/Laundry Building
- Web ID: 1805523
E 34th Street Ferry Landing (0.22 mi)
S 4 5 6 742 Street - Grand Central (0.29 mi)
S 4 5 6 7Grand Central (0.36 mi)
633rd St (0.51 mi)
B D F M 75th Av (0.62 mi)
628th St (0.67 mi)
E M 651st St (0.69 mi)
E M 6Lexington Av-53 St (0.77 mi)
B D F M N Q R34th St-Herald Square (0.81 mi)
B D F M 742nd St-Bryant Park (0.82 mi)