Astoria, Queens is probably best known as the ethnic food mecca of New York City, but eating is only the tip of the iceberg when it comes to the cultural richness of this vibrant neighborhood. Few neighborhoods garner as much pride from their residents as Astoria.
Stroll down almost any east-west avenue in the community and you’ll find a thriving family owned restaurant from every country imaginable.learn more about this neighborhood
#47Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 17% Walk-Up
- 14% Pre War
- 14% New Building
- 13% Luxury Highrise
- 11% Elevator/Laundry Building
- Two Master Bedroom's with jacuzzi tub.
- Two HUGE Private Terraces.
- Hardwood flooring throughout the whole place.
- Tons of Closet space.
- Big massive windows overlooking Astoria park.
- Heat , hot water and gas are included.
- Amenities Include Two Fitness Rooms, Laundry On Each Floor, Storage Available , Furnished Roof-top And 24 Hour Doorman.
- Parking space available(price $125-$175)
- Next to Astoria park... Just 8 minutes to the Subway station (N,Q)
** SPONSOR UNIT**REGULAR RENTAL APPLICATION**NO BOARD APPROVAL**
>>> ACTUAL APARTMENT PHOTOS
***NO DOGS/CATS OK***
===> CALL,TEXT or EMAIL
$4,000, Three Bedrooms, 3.0 Bathrooms
- Condo or Co-Op Building
- 3075 sq. ft.
- Web ID: 1176704
N QAstoria Blvd-Hoyt Av (0.53 mi)
N QDitmars Blvd (0.53 mi)
N Q30 Av-Grand Av (0.73 mi)
N QBroadway (1.08 mi)
M RSteinway St (1.43 mi)
N Q36 Av-Washington Av (1.5 mi)
M R46th St (1.56 mi)
M R36th St (1.77 mi)
N Q39 Av-Beebe Av (1.8 mi)
M RNorthern Blvd (1.84 mi)