The Upper East Side continues to increase in prestige.
Yet, even with its affluent and dignified aesthetic, The Upper East Side maintains an outstanding sense of community and warmth. Families choose this neighborhood for its five-star schools, quiet atmosphere, and marvelously close proximity to Central Park.learn more about this neighborhood
#6Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 27% Pre War
- 21% Luxury Highrise
- 20% Walk-Up
- 12% Elevator/Laundry Building
- 5% Brownstone
- This is an amazing two bedroom two bathroom duplex, with a backyard that is two level as well.
- Absolutely stunning home, located on a quiet tree lined street on 83rd street.
- This is a Massive Space
TOP FLOOR OF THIS DUPLEX:
- Massive King Size Bedroom 12x18, with 2 large windows.
- Walk In Closet, Coat Closet, and Linen Closet on this floor
- Long Entry Hall
LOWER LEVEL OF THIS DUPLEX:
- Second Smaller bedroom with large window, fits a bed and dresser comfortably
- Large Living Room with decorative fireplace and mantle.
- Second Full Bathroom
- Large Closet and Large Storage Space
- Massive Kitchen and Pantry
- DOOR LEADING OUT TO YOUR 2 LEVEL BACKYARD!
Minutes from the Park. Close to the 4,5,6 Express and Local Trains on 86th Street and Lexington Avenue. Great restaurants, shopping, and boutiques in the area!
This is a really incredible space and won't last long. Call or email Flora to view this property.
$3,600, Two Bedrooms, 2.0 Bathrooms
- Web ID: 1792676
4 5 686th St (0.32 mi)
677th St (0.4 mi)
696th St (0.72 mi)
668th St (0.8 mi)
FLexington Av (1.04 mi)
6103rd St (1.06 mi)
B C86th St (1.13 mi)
B C81st St (1.14 mi)
N Q R 4 5 6Lexington Av-59 St (1.17 mi)
B C72nd St (1.29 mi)