Upper West Side residents can’t imagine living anywhere else.
The buildings are beautiful and, with a few exceptions, tend not to tower over the blocks. The pace of life is a bit slower than in other areas of NYC. For anyone that has lived in or knows Boston, the neighborhood is the closest thing to Boston living that New York has.learn more about this neighborhood
#10Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 30% Pre War
- 25% Luxury Highrise
- 14% Elevator/Laundry Building
- 8% Brownstone
- 7% Walk-Up
- Fantastic large one bedroom at a great uws location!
- This apartment features an enormous living room with oversized windows an dnice views, huge kitchen that is getting new appliances installed, king sized bedroom that will fit your furniture as well, and an abundance of closet space throughout!
- The building offers great value, it is located 2 minutes from both 1 subway stop and Central Park, and it features a doorman, elevator, fitness center and a garage! This is west 80s, so you will find great restaurants, bars, shopping and more!
- To see this great apartment call or email me now!
$3,200, One Bedroom, 1.0 Bathroom
- Elevator/Laundry Building
- Web ID: 1791803
186th St (0.13 mi)
B C86th St (0.31 mi)
1 2 396th St (0.32 mi)
179th St (0.46 mi)
B C96th St (0.51 mi)
B C81st St (0.56 mi)
1103rd St (0.79 mi)
1 2 372nd St (0.81 mi)
B C103rd St (0.84 mi)
B C72nd St (0.95 mi)