Greenpoint is Brooklyn’s northernmost neighborhood.
A 2005 rezoning has caused a surge of new waterfront residential developments in Greenpoint's formerly industrial spaces. These apartments offer great value to renters in terms of space, quality, and amenities. In turn, many renters - whether they are students, artists, families, or commuters - seek out and fall in love with this up-and-coming Brooklyn neighborhood.learn more about this neighborhood
#41Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 19% New Building
- 17% Walk-Up
- 15% Pre War
- 9% Luxury Highrise
- 7% Loft Building
LESS THAN 1/2 BLOCK to NASSAU AVE *G* TRAIN
* * * NEW PHOTO IMAGES COMING SOON * * *
Located on Manhattan Avenue ... with convenient access to ...
- Restaurants, Shops, Clubs, Cafe's, Groceries, Laundromat, Drycleaners, etc.
This Apartment Features:
- Freshly Painted
- Living Room
- High Ceilings
- Hardwood Floors
- Tiled Bathroom
- 1/2 Block to the Nassau Avenue "G" Train
- Easy access to the B.Q.E. & L.I.E.
- McCarren Park and ...
- Year Round McCarren Park Greenmarket
.... located at Union Ave between Driggs & N 12th - Sat's from 8 am - 3 pm !
- Heat & Hot Water are Included in the Rent
- Pet Friendly ...
- Available Immediately ...
Broker Fee. Credit Check Fee.
$2,100, One Bedroom, 1.0 Bathroom
- 700 sq. ft.
- Web ID: Manhattan Ave - MJ AR
GNassau Av (0.1 mi)
GGreenpoint Av (0.38 mi)
LBedford Av (0.59 mi)
India Street Ferry Landing (0.67 mi)
North 5th Street Ferry landing (0.71 mi)
G LMetropolitan Av (0.75 mi)
G LLorimer St (0.78 mi)
LGraham Av (0.81 mi)
LGrand St (1.09 mi)
J M ZMarcy Av (1.18 mi)