Perhaps more than any other NYC neighborhood, West Villagers are obsessed with their neighborhood.
For instance, many forgo basic privacy by making two-bedroom apartments accommodate four roommates and embrace sleeping in a room with enough space for a bed and nothing more. They also give up...cash to live in one of the city's most expensive neighborhoods.learn more about this neighborhood
#1Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 34% Pre War
- 21% Elevator/Laundry Building
- 15% Walk-Up
- 7% Elevator Building
- 5% Luxury Highrise
Enter a modern sophisticated apartment with a large open floor plan characterized by high ceilings, hardwood flooring and exposed brick. This apartment was just fully gut renovated to the highest specifications with modern fixtures and appliances:
- Toto toilet, rain shower, deep sunken Jacuzzi tub, and marble vanity in the bathroom,
- Bertazzoni gas stove, Fisher Paykel refrigerator, Bosch dishwasher and granite countertops in the kitchen
- Elevated wood burning fireplace in the master bedroom,
- Entertainment system with flat screen TV and surround sound,
- Full Bosch washer/dryer unit,
- Internet wired
- Upscale California Closets in the entry way, hallway and master bedroom.
Kindly email me with any questions you may have or to schedule an appointment.
$7,995, Two Bedrooms, 1.0 Bathroom
- 1220 sq. ft.
- Web ID: 948226
A C E L14th St-8th Av (0.09 mi)
118th St (0.35 mi)
F M L 1 2 314th St (0.4 mi)
F M L 1 2 36th Av (0.42 mi)
1Christopher St (0.44 mi)
C E23rd St (0.48 mi)
A C E B D F MWest 4th St (0.51 mi)