The Upper East Side continues to increase in prestige.
Yet, even with its affluent and dignified aesthetic, The Upper East Side maintains an outstanding sense of community and warmth. Families choose this neighborhood for its five-star schools, quiet atmosphere, and marvelously close proximity to Central Park.learn more about this neighborhood
#6Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 27% Pre War
- 21% Luxury Highrise
- 20% Walk-Up
- 12% Elevator/Laundry Building
- 5% Brownstone
THIS IS A GORGEOUS TWO FLOOR LOFT MINUTES FROM CENTRAL PARK, IN AN ELEVATOR LAUNDRY BUILDING! PHOTOS SPEAK FOR THEMSELVES; THIS WON'T LAST!
- Humongous living room with floor to ceiling windows, extremely high loft ceilings, gorgeous renovated bathroom.
- Open but separate kitchen with breakfast bar, stainless steel appliances, great counter space, and dishwasher. Just stunning!
- Extremely spacious second floor with Master King Size Bedroom, bathroom, and excellent closets.
Bright, Sunny, Spacious and Airy. This feels like a real home!
E 80's, off Park Avenue. Minutes to Central Park. Close to the 4,5,6 Express or Local Trains, or may catch the 6 local at 77th street and Lexington Avenue. Neighboroood has great restaurants and sholpping.
please call, email, or text Flora to view this property.
$3,195, One Bedroom, 1.5 Bathrooms
- Elevator/Laundry Building
- Web ID: 1779574
186th St (0.24 mi)
179th St (0.25 mi)
B C86th St (0.31 mi)
B C81st St (0.33 mi)
1 2 372nd St (0.55 mi)
1 2 396th St (0.58 mi)
B C72nd St (0.68 mi)
B C96th St (0.72 mi)
166th St (0.85 mi)
1103rd St (1.06 mi)