Union Square is a center-of-the-action neighborhood, filled with professionals, artists, entertainers, and tourists.
The population today is around 9,785. Itself a huge congregation point, the area is valued for its park and architecture, as well as monuments and artwork including a statue of Gandhi, a statue of George Washington, and the Metronome. Another valued attraction is the neighborhood’s green market that features dozens of local farmers, bakers, brewers, artists, and businesses.learn more about this neighborhood
#8Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 30% Luxury Highrise
- 27% Elevator/Laundry Building
- 14% Post War
- 9% Pre War
- 7% Other
- Spacious and Funtional Layout
- Hardwood Floors and High Ceilings
- Renovated Kitchen
- Marble Tile Bathroom
- Doorman, Elevator and Laundry in Building
- Pet Friendly!
- Great Central Union Square location close to all transportation, Whole Foods. shops, restaurants and Cinemas!
- Call/text/email to see this apartment today!!
$3,100, Studio, 1.0 Bathroom
- Elevator/Laundry Building
- 0 sq. ft.
- Web ID: 1768229
L N Q R 4 5 614th St-Union Square (0.13 mi)
L3rd Av (0.16 mi)
6Astor Place (0.26 mi)
N R8th St (0.28 mi)
L1st Av (0.41 mi)
F M L 1 2 36th Av (0.44 mi)
F M L 1 2 314th St (0.47 mi)
623rd St (0.48 mi)