Tudor City, a small enclave located on Midtown Manhattan's far east side, contains everything one needs for a great New York experience without stepping beyond the confines of a few blocks.
Known for its large rooftop sign overlooking Forty-Second Street, it’s situated between Fortieth and Forty-Third Streets to the north and south, and First and Second Avenues to the east and west.learn more about this neighborhood
#33Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 36% Pre War
- 20% Luxury Highrise
- 16% Elevator/Laundry Building
- 13% Condo or Co-Op Building
- 4% Post War
- HUGE STUDIO apartment - Midtown East
- High ceilings and hardwood floors.
- Elevator building!
- Hot location near tons of restaurants & bars
- Super convenient for transportation!
- Near Grand Central station
Call/Text Frank at 915) 383--6603 to view today!
$1,700, Studio, 1.0 Bathroom
- Elevator/Laundry Building
- Web ID: 1757994FRANK
S 4 5 6 742 Street - Grand Central (0.22 mi)
S 4 5 6 7Grand Central (0.29 mi)
E 34th Street Ferry Landing (0.39 mi)
E M 651st St (0.5 mi)
B D F M 75th Av (0.57 mi)
E M 6Lexington Av-53 St (0.58 mi)
633rd St (0.62 mi)
E M5th Av (0.77 mi)
B D F M 742nd St-Bryant Park (0.78 mi)
628th St (0.82 mi)