Perhaps more than any other NYC neighborhood, West Villagers are obsessed with their neighborhood.
For instance, many forgo basic privacy by making two-bedroom apartments accommodate four roommates and embrace sleeping in a room with enough space for a bed and nothing more. They also give up...cash to live in one of the city's most expensive neighborhoods.learn more about this neighborhood
#1Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 34% Pre War
- 21% Elevator/Laundry Building
- 15% Walk-Up
- 7% Elevator Building
- 5% Luxury Highrise
- Gas/Electric Included!!
- SPACIOUS and SUNNY King Sized 1 Br
- Hardwood Floors, HIGH Ceilings and tons of CLOSET space!!
- Separate Modern Granite Kitchen w/ Stainless Steel Appliances
- Elevator, Doorman and Laundry in building!!
- Great GREAT Location close to all transportation, shops and restaurants!!
- Call/text/email to see this GEM!!
$5,000, One Bedroom, 1.0 Bathroom
- Elevator/Laundry Building
- 0 sq. ft.
- Web ID: 1731019
1Christopher St (0.11 mi)
A C E B D F MWest 4th St (0.27 mi)
1Houston St (0.35 mi)
A C E L14th St-8th Av (0.44 mi)
F M L 1 2 314th St (0.48 mi)
F M L 1 2 36th Av (0.5 mi)
C ESpring St (0.55 mi)