Prospect Park South is a neighborhood in South Brooklyn and just like the name implies – it is just south of the green and spacious Prospect Park.
The area is technically bordered by some of Brooklyn’s main thoroughfares: Ocean Avenue to the east, Beverly Road to the south and the big Coney Island Avenue to the west.
Prospect Park South is spread out and residential.learn more about this neighborhood
#63Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 37% Pre War
- 19% Elevator/Laundry Building
- 19% Elevator Building
- 13% Walk-Up
- 2% Luxury Highrise
- - Pre-war building
- - 1st fl
- - Lobby
- - Live-in super
- - Newly Renovated!
- - Spacious
- - Great layout
- - Modern/Updated EAT IN Kitchen
- - Upgraded kitchen cabinets
- - Brand New appliances
- - Ample cabinet/counter Space
- - Sparkling Hardwood floors
- - Modern Bath
- - Ample closet space
- - Oversized Upgraded Windows
- - Gorgeous natural light exposure
- - High Ceilings
- - Original details & moldings
- - Sleek finishes!
- - STEPS FROM EVERYTHING; Steps from ALL trendy shopping,bars/nightlife,convenience and TRAINS!
- - See for yourself: http://www.walkscore.com/score/53-stratford-road-brooklyn-ny-11218
- - HEAT & HOT WATER INCLUDED
- * 1st months rent + security deposit + Broker fee to move in
- * Pets OK Upon Approval
- * CREDIT CHECK & INCOME VERIFICATION REQUIRED! (GUARANTORS ACCEPTED!)
- * APPLICANTS: Must Earn 36-40X the rent and have decent credit.
- * GUARANTORS: Guarantors need to earn 70-80X the rent. Accept in-state and out-of-state Guarantors.
- * This apartment is available immediately (now-next month) so PLEASE serious callers ONLY
- if you need to move ASAP this is the place for you!If not, let's not waste each
- other's time Please!
$1,350, Studio, 1.0 Bathroom
- Pre War
- Web ID: 1724567