Spanning from Sixth Avenue to the East River, the buzzing neighborhood of Midtown East is one of Manhattan’s liveliest areas during work hours.
But as soon as the clock strikes 5PM and workers head home, the crowds plummet and virtually disappear. So if you check out your prospective Midtown East apartment during the day, you may also want to stop by at night before you turn in your new lease agreement.learn more about this neighborhood
#12Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 32% Luxury Highrise
- 24% Elevator/Laundry Building
- 14% Pre War
- 9% Walk-Up
- 7% Post War
Building and Apartment Amenities
* Apartments feature new wooded floors and state of the art appliances
* 24-hour doorman service, 24-hour security staff.
* Responsive, on-site management office
* On-premises storage units and bike rooms
* 24-hour laundry rooms
* 24-hour attended garage with direct access to buildings
* Two-acre landscaped area with panoramic, unobstructed views of the East River and Manhattan skyline.
* Active schedule of events for year-round fun.
* Free Wi-Fi
* Restaurant and lounge for indoor/outdoor dining; take-out; business meetings; catered parties and events.
* Shopping, banking, dry cleaning, groceries, and more.
* On-site health club with pool and sun deck: the area's finest!
$3,300, Two Bedrooms, 1.0 Bathroom
- Luxury Highrise
- 731 sq. ft.
- Web ID: 1707443
E 34th Street Ferry Landing (0.48 mi)
L1st Av (0.66 mi)
628th St (0.71 mi)
623rd St (0.72 mi)
L3rd Av (0.77 mi)
633rd St (0.77 mi)
N R23rd St (0.87 mi)
S 4 5 6 742 Street - Grand Central (0.94 mi)
L N Q R 4 5 614th St-Union Square (0.94 mi)
N R28th St (0.96 mi)