Upper West Side residents can’t imagine living anywhere else.
The buildings are beautiful and, with a few exceptions, tend not to tower over the blocks. The pace of life is a bit slower than in other areas of NYC. For anyone that has lived in or knows Boston, the neighborhood is the closest thing to Boston living that New York has.learn more about this neighborhood
#10Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 30% Pre War
- 25% Luxury Highrise
- 14% Elevator/Laundry Building
- 8% Brownstone
- 7% Walk-Up
Wide array of building amenities including: Private building courtyard, indoor children's playroom and outdoor play area, private party and event deck with catering pavilion, reherasal rooms, conference room, reading room and a private park.
- Private, off-street, heated granite drive court with lit-up waterfall.
- Dramatic lobby with views of private park and reflecting pool.
- 3500 SF of indoor and outdoor children's play areas.
- Two accoustically soundproofed rehearsal rooms.
$13,000, Two Bedrooms, 2.5 Bathrooms
- Web ID: 1697966
166th St (0.19 mi)
1 2 372nd St (0.22 mi)
B C72nd St (0.38 mi)
179th St (0.59 mi)
A C B D 159th St-Columbus Circle (0.65 mi)
B C81st St (0.66 mi)
N Q R57th St (0.82 mi)
B D E7th Av (0.9 mi)
F57th St (0.92 mi)
N Q R5th Av (0.93 mi)