One of the largest neighborhoods in Brooklyn, Williamsburg has undergone a major metamorphosis in the last decade.
It’s transforming from a traditionally working-class neighborhood to a veritable embodiment of gentrification and urban rebirth. These days, tourists and day-trippers flock to Williamsburg for a little slice of cosmopolitan bohemia.learn more about this neighborhood
#20Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 24% New Building
- 14% Walk-Up
- 12% Luxury Highrise
- 8% Pre War
- 8% Loft Building
Welcome home to this new modern boutique building, located in a tree-lined section of Williamsburg/Greenpoint, Brooklyn.
Check out this list of striking features!:
* Rich, mahogany-stained hardwood floors
* Stainless steel appliances, including Dishwasher
* Stone countertops and plenty of cabinets
* Private Terrace with sweeping Manhattan views!
* Sunny with Soaring floor-to-ceilings windows
* Practical layout & In-Unit Washer/Dryer
* Common roofdeck with fantastic views of Manhattan
Call Jason today to schedule a private viewing!
I've also got several similar apartment to show you...
$3,250, Two Bedrooms, 1.0 Bathroom
- New Building
- Web ID: JSHUMB2
LGraham Av (0.33 mi)
GNassau Av (0.48 mi)
G LLorimer St (0.49 mi)
G LMetropolitan Av (0.55 mi)
LGrand St (0.55 mi)
LBedford Av (0.74 mi)
LMontrose Av (0.84 mi)
GGreenpoint Av (0.92 mi)
J MHewes St (1.02 mi)
North 5th Street Ferry landing (1.04 mi)