The Financial District, referred to as FIDI for short, has seen dramatic growth over the last decade, swelling from 15,000 to over 56,000 residents.
The neighborhood is all the way at the bottom tip of Manhattan, and it is evenly split between East and West.learn more about this neighborhood
#26Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 83% Luxury Highrise
- 6% Elevator/Laundry Building
- 4% Pre War
- 2% Elevator Building
- 2% New Building
The great room boasts an impressive 30'2"x16'8' with multiple exposures featuring a 180 degree view of N/W/E Manhattan. With over-sized windows throughout the apartment, you'll enjoy the best views of the downtown area.
Master bedroom is 18.3' x 13.6' and fits a King-Sized bed with additional furniture. There is an en-suite bath with double vanities and a stand-up shower, as well as a large closet for two people and a linen closet.
The 2nd Bedroom faces North/East and is 17' x 15.8'. Enough space for a king-sized bed and additional furniture. There is a good sized closet in the bedroom which works well as a linen closet. The bedroom has theree large windows and provides the most sunlight.
The third bedroom is 12.5' x 10.9' facing North/East. this is the smallest bedroom, functions great as a nursery or home office. Will fit a queen-sized bed and additional furniture.
The apartment has a common bathroom with a soaking tub. The half bathroom is right next to the entrance, where you will find the washer and dryer as well.
The Chef's kitchen is separate an has a large window facing west to the Hudson river, including a dishwasher, 4-burner stove, wine fridge, pantry, and multi-tiered oven.
The gallery is approximitely 5' x 20.8' and provides an impressive entry with direct views of great room.
- North/East/West exposure
- Stainless steel appliances
- Signature vertical grain Douglas Fir cabinetry
- Custom-designed door handles and hardware
- White Oak flooring
- Solar shades
- Individual washer/dryer
- Individually controlled vertical heating and cooling units
- Water filtration
- P.S. 397. Walking-distance from the South Street Sea-Port and 2,3,4,5,6, and R trains at Park Place and City Hall.
- Private guest atache with community events including wine tastings and dinner reservations among other things.
- 15,000 Square Feet of Landscaped Plazas
- Porte Cochere -- A Private Driveway to the Lobby
- Grilling Terrace with Dining Cabanas
- Game Room
- Golf Simulators
- Skylit 50 foot Pool with Sundeck
- 3,300 Square Foot Fitness Center
- Spa Suite with Private Treatment Rooms
- Chef's Demonstration and Catering Kitchen
- Private Dining Room
- Drawing Room with Grand Piano
- 1,200 Square Foot Group Fitness Studio
- Yoga and Pilates Studio
Private Training Studio
* Rent is net effective based upon one month free on a 13 month lease or two months free on a 26 month lease.
$9,831, Three Bedrooms, 2.5 Bathrooms
- Luxury Highrise
- 1600 sq. ft.
- Web ID: 16551803
A C J Z 2 3 4 5Fulton St-Broadway-Nassau (0.14 mi)
J Z 4 5 6Brooklyn Bridge (0.15 mi)
J Z 4 5 6Chambers St (0.16 mi)
RCity Hall (0.19 mi)
A C E 2 3Park Place (0.2 mi)
RCortlandt St (0.29 mi)
A C E 1 2 3Chambers St (0.29 mi)
2 3Wall St (0.36 mi)
4 5Wall St (0.42 mi)