This area features an eclectic mix of old Brownstones and brand new hi-rise buildings; finding an apartment in this area should be relatively easy if you are willing to pay the price.
Although not cheap, with a variety of amenities nearby Clinton offers fairly good value for the cost – particularly if you give up your car and don’t need to pay for parking.learn more about this neighborhood
#34Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 58% Luxury Highrise
- 13% Pre War
- 9% Elevator/Laundry Building
- 8% Walk-Up
- 3% New Building
Located in Great Midtown West location a few blocks to Central Park & Columbus Circle. Steps to the 1,A,C,E,B,D,Q,F Trains. Near shopping and restaurants and everything Midtown has to offer.
This apartment is a large 1800 sq.ft and is newly renovated. The apartment has exposed brick and high ceilings. There are a lot windows throughout the apartment that offer in a lot of natural light.
- The living room is quite spacious and has space for a living and a dining area.
- The bedrooms can fit queens and furniture.
- There is an eat--in-kitchen that is renovated in stainless steel and has a dishwasher.
- The bathrooms are renovated in marble and tile. There is an abundance of closet space and storage throughout the apartment.
Laundry in the building.
First Showing Late April.
$7,800, Six Bedrooms, 3.0 Bathrooms
- 1800 sq. ft.
- Web ID: 1650652
A C B D 159th St-Columbus Circle (0.31 mi)
166th St (0.47 mi)
C E50th St (0.49 mi)
N Q R57th St (0.51 mi)
B D E7th Av (0.54 mi)
150th St (0.59 mi)
F57th St (0.67 mi)
N R49th St (0.7 mi)
B C72nd St (0.73 mi)
1 2 372nd St (0.75 mi)