Hell’s Kitchen, located on the West Side between Chelsea and Midtown West, has moved beyond it's crime ridden past to become one of the most popular neighborhoods in Manhattan.
Multiple luxury buildings are popping up as far west as 11th avenue, featuring doormen, state of the art gyms, parking, dishwashers, and in unit laundry. Though they can be a hike from the subway, many of these buildings offer shuttles that run to and fro.learn more about this neighborhood
#14Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 67% Luxury Highrise
- 8% Walk-Up
- 8% Pre War
- 6% Elevator/Laundry Building
- 3% New Building
APARTMENT FEATURES: Modernistic 2 bedroom flex
- Large Windows - Abundant Natural Light.
- Gorgeous Hardwood floors.
- Gourmet kitchen and Beautiful ceramic-tiled bathroom,
- Big closets and Stunning Manhattan view.
- AC & Heating Units.
- Cable & Internet Pre-Wired and much more...
- HEATING,COOKING GAS, WATER - INCLUDED!!!
- Best of all - NO BROKER'S FEE & VERY LOW UPFRONT COST!
'Let me guarantee you the best and complete customer service from showing the apartments based on your needs to moving the last part of your furniture!"
You can contact me daily 8AM-8PM at or 24/7 via email at or text message.
The apartment is rented unfurnished.
$3,150, Two Bedrooms, 1.0 Bathroom
- Luxury Highrise
- Web ID: 1648686
W 39th Street Ferry Landing (0.29 mi)
734th St - Hudson Yards (0.33 mi)
A C E42nd St-Port Authority Bus Terminal (0.48 mi)
C E50th St (0.58 mi)
N Q R S 1 2 3 7Times Square (0.64 mi)
A C E34th St (0.66 mi)
150th St (0.69 mi)
N Q R S 1 2 3 7Times Square-42nd St (0.74 mi)
LIRRPenn Station (0.74 mi)
N R49th St (0.74 mi)