Douglaston Little Neck, or the neighborhoods of “Douglaston” and “Little Neck” (sometimes seen as one community) is a large, upper middle class neighborhood in northeastern Queens on the Queens County/Nassau County border.
Located on the North Shore of Long Island, the neighborhood represents one of the least “urban” communities in metropolitan New York City, and certainly feels more like suburban Nassau County.learn more about this neighborhood
#197Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 30% Pre War
- 26% Luxury Highrise
- 19% Elevator/Laundry Building
- 9% Other
- 8% Private House
Actual apartment pics!!!!!
This apartment is a true 2-Bedroom, updated kitchen and bath, private terrace space.
* 24 hour doorman
* Oversized layouts
* Spacious closets
* Hardwood flooring
* Various apartments feature terraces, some of which have been enclosed
* Indoor or outdoor tenant parking available
* Laundry facility
* Outdoor pool
* Indoor bicycle storage
* Recently renovated lobby and hallways
* Park-like setting
* Conveniently located near the QM5, MTA buses, LIRR and three major highways -- Grand Central Parkway, Cross Island Parkway & Long Island Expressway
* The area's two largest Medical Centers are located nearby -- Long Island Jewish Medical Center & North Shore University Hospital
For a limited time only...REDUCED BROKER'S FEE...!!! Call now...
$2,298, Two Bedrooms, 1.0 Bathroom
- Luxury Highrise
- Web ID: 1642114
LIRRDouglaston (1.72 mi)
LIRRLittle Neck (1.85 mi)