Greenpoint is Brooklyn’s northernmost neighborhood.
A 2005 rezoning has caused a surge of new waterfront residential developments in Greenpoint's formerly industrial spaces. These apartments offer great value to renters in terms of space, quality, and amenities. In turn, many renters - whether they are students, artists, families, or commuters - seek out and fall in love with this up-and-coming Brooklyn neighborhood.learn more about this neighborhood
#41Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 19% New Building
- 17% Walk-Up
- 15% Pre War
- 9% Luxury Highrise
- 7% Loft Building
ENTIRE 3RD FLOOR APT
Located on Newel Street ...
This Soon-To-Be Completed - Fully Gut Renovated Apartment Features:
- Entire 3rd Floor Apt
- Eat-In-Kitchen with Tiled Floor
- Bonus Room - Office Area
- Hardwood Floors
- Lots of Natural Lighting - Windows in Every Room
- Tiled Bathroom
- Approx 300 SF - PRIVATE Deck !
- The Nassau Avenue "G" Train
- Easy access to the B.Q.E. & L.I.E.
- McCarren Park & McGolrick Park
- Heat & Hot Water Included in the Rent
- Available April 1st - 15th
- Sorry, No Pets
Broker Fee. Credit Check Fee
$2,500, One Bedroom + Extra Room, 1.0 Bathroom
- 700 sq. ft.
- Web ID: Newel St - 3 - AR
GNassau Av (0.28 mi)
GGreenpoint Av (0.32 mi)
India Street Ferry Landing (0.68 mi)
LBedford Av (0.81 mi)
North 5th Street Ferry landing (0.91 mi)
LGraham Av (0.93 mi)
G LMetropolitan Av (0.94 mi)
G LLorimer St (0.95 mi)
LGrand St (1.18 mi)
J M ZMarcy Av (1.39 mi)