Crown Heights is located in central Brooklyn. It is bordered by Prospect Park to the west, Flatbush to the south, Brownsville to the east, and Bedford-Stuyvesant to the north.
Today, Crown Heights is a vibrant up-and-coming area with over 150,000 residents. The neighborhood is undergoing rapid change, with a wonderful blend of culture, food, shops, and living areas. Crown Heights is home to a diverse population, joining other neighborhoods in making up the melting pot of Brooklyn.learn more about this neighborhood
#60Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 28% Pre War
- 22% Walk-Up
- 8% Brownstone
- 8% New Building
- 6% Elevator Building
Brand new gut renovated, drop dead gorgeous, quiet, clean, very bright & sunny LARGE 3 bedroom apartment with a large living/dining room:
* Stainless steel appliances including refrigerator and range
* Black granite counter tops & granite flooring with granite back splashes
* 42" Custom made deep cherry cabinets with self closing doors
* Two sinks
* 20" deep acrylic tubs
* 24" solid wood vanitie
* High grade fixtures including porcelain tiles
Living/dining room and Bedrooms:
* All walls, ceilings and floors are insulated
* 10 foot ceilings throughout the apartment
* Blinding sun light throughout the apartment
* 8 foot solid core closet doors with shelving in each bedroom and living room
* LG Washing and drying machines in the apartment
* Wide planked first quality oak flooring throughout
* Floor moldings throughout
Building / Location Description This 4 story walkup apartment building is located on a prime, tree lined quiet block in the heart of Crown Heights near all shopping, boutique stores, restaurants, schools, a short walk to the Brooklyn Botanical Garden, the Brooklyn Museum and Prospect Park and the # 3 & 4 train line placing you within 20 minutes of downtown Manhattan.
Located on President Street between Troy and Schenectady.
The building has a full time repairman and superintendent, CCTV Video cameras with access key control and is lit up at night like Times Square.
PLEASE CALL ABE TO SCHEDULE A SHOWING ASAP!
$2,450, Three Bedrooms, 1.0 Bathroom
- Web ID: 2212
3 4Utica Av (0.23 mi)
3Kingston Av (0.38 mi)
3Sutter Av (0.68 mi)
2 5President St (0.8 mi)
3Nostrand Av (0.8 mi)
2 5Sterling St (0.84 mi)
A CUtica Av (0.89 mi)
CKingston-Throop (0.94 mi)
LIRRNostrand Avenue (1.04 mi)
2 5Winthrop St (1.08 mi)