In short, Sunnyside is sort of at a crossroads - in future years it may very likely become the next “it” place in Queens, along with LIC and Astoria, but for now it still enjoys cheaper rent and a 10-15 minute subway ride to Times Square.learn more about this neighborhood
#73Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 46% Elevator/Laundry Building
- 21% Pre War
- 13% Walk-Up
- 12% Elevator Building
- 2% Condo or Co-Op Building
Completely renovated apartment located 1 block from 7 train & 20 minutes to midtown. Features include:
- Kitchen has all new stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, cherrywood cabinets.
- Beautiful bathroom with white marble tile, new fixtures, tub and vanity.
- All hardwood floors thru out this spacious apartment.
2 separate bedrooms with modern doors.
Call or text Denise at
$2,400, Two Bedrooms, 1.0 Bathroom
Last Updated ~ 4 Years
Listed For ~ 4 Years
Pets: Cats Only
- Pre War
- Web ID: Sun-3-6-1
Elevator, On-site super
Nearby Subway Stations
7Lowery St-40th St (0.11 mi)
7Bliss St-46th St (0.34 mi)
7Rawson St-33rd St (0.39 mi)
M R36th St (0.53 mi)
7Lincoln Av-52nd St (0.6 mi)
N Q39 Av-Beebe Av (0.69 mi)
E M RQueens Plaza (0.76 mi)
N Q36 Av-Washington Av (0.83 mi)
N Q 7Queensboro Plaza (0.89 mi)
M RSteinway St (0.92 mi)