Hell’s Kitchen, located on the West Side between Chelsea and Midtown West, has moved beyond it's crime ridden past to become one of the most popular neighborhoods in Manhattan.
Multiple luxury buildings are popping up as far west as 11th avenue, featuring doormen, state of the art gyms, parking, dishwashers, and in unit laundry. Though they can be a hike from the subway, many of these buildings offer shuttles that run to and fro.learn more about this neighborhood
#14Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 67% Luxury Highrise
- 8% Walk-Up
- 8% Pre War
- 6% Elevator/Laundry Building
- 3% New Building
- This Full Service Luxury Building is located in Trendy Hells Kitchen.
- This sunfilled 2-bedroom/2baths apartment features oversized windows which allow for amazing light exposure throughout the day.
- This home has a gourmet kitchen with top-of-the-line finishes and high-end appliances and fixtures.
- This building offers white glove service with a 24-hour doorman, concierge, state-of-the-art fitness center, sauna & steam room, rooftop deck, garden, basketball court laundry facility, a garage, and extra storage.
$4,190, Two Bedrooms, 2.0 Bathrooms
- Luxury Highrise
- Web ID: 123213343412
W 39th Street Ferry Landing (0.17 mi)
734th St - Hudson Yards (0.29 mi)
A C E42nd St-Port Authority Bus Terminal (0.58 mi)
C E50th St (0.7 mi)
A C E34th St (0.71 mi)
N Q R S 1 2 3 7Times Square (0.75 mi)
LIRRPenn Station (0.79 mi)
150th St (0.82 mi)
N Q R S 1 2 3 7Times Square-42nd St (0.84 mi)
N R49th St (0.87 mi)