Upper West Side residents can’t imagine living anywhere else.
The buildings are beautiful and, with a few exceptions, tend not to tower over the blocks. The pace of life is a bit slower than in other areas of NYC. For anyone that has lived in or knows Boston, the neighborhood is the closest thing to Boston living that New York has.learn more about this neighborhood
#10Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 30% Pre War
- 25% Luxury Highrise
- 14% Elevator/Laundry Building
- 8% Brownstone
- 7% Walk-Up
- Two Full-Sized Bedrooms
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Beautiful Hardwood Throughout
- Extra Closet Space!
- High Ceilings
- Renovated Bathroom and Kitchen - All New Fixtures
- Secured Entry
- Pets welcome!
What Do You Need?
- Solid Credit
- Annual Income of 40x the Monthly Rent
- Guarantors welcome!
No problem! I show apartments all over Upper Manhattan and the Upper West Side, and would love to help you find your future home. Feel free to get in touch or check out some of my other listings! Sneak Peek:
- 2br on 106th at Amsterdam - $2400
- 2br on 111th at 8th - $2400
- 2br on 113rd at Lenox - $2300
$2,400, Two Bedrooms, 1.0 Bathroom
- Web ID: kelley2br188.8.131.52
2 3110th St (0.11 mi)
B CCathedral Parkway-110th St (0.24 mi)
2 3116th St (0.29 mi)
B C116th St (0.33 mi)
B C103rd St (0.44 mi)
6110th St (0.62 mi)
6116th St (0.66 mi)
1Cathedral Parkway-110th St (0.71 mi)
2 3125th St (0.72 mi)
6103rd St (0.73 mi)