The Financial District, referred to as FIDI for short, has seen dramatic growth over the last decade, swelling from 15,000 to over 56,000 residents.
The neighborhood is all the way at the bottom tip of Manhattan, and it is evenly split between East and West.learn more about this neighborhood
#26Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 83% Luxury Highrise
- 6% Elevator/Laundry Building
- 4% Pre War
- 2% Elevator Building
- 2% New Building
1 MONTH FREE AND NO FEE!! RENT INCLUDES AMAZING AMENITIES!
- Apartment features include: Ceiling heights from 9-13 feet, Italian Tre-Piu interior doors, solid hardwood wide plank floors, Poliform Kitchen cabinetry, fully integrated Bosch dishwasher and microwave and Liebherr refrigerator and freezer.
- Absolutely magnificent marble lobby leading visitors to a crescent shaped concierge's desk located in front of the elevator bank. The lobby alone is reason enough to live here.
- The builidng was designated a city landmark in 2000.
- Laundry facilities on each floor.
- Renovated with condo finishes in 2011.
W/D in each apartment.
PRICE REFLECTS 1 MONTH FREE ON A 12 MONTH LEASE AND NO BROKER FEE
$3,325, One Bedroom, 1.0 Bathroom
- Luxury Highrise
- 815 sq. ft.
- Web ID: YK.59.3325
J ZBroad St (0.03 mi)
2 3Wall St (0.08 mi)
4 5Wall St (0.12 mi)
4 5Bowling Green (0.16 mi)
RRector St (0.17 mi)
1Rector St (0.21 mi)
Pier 11 Ferry Landing (0.26 mi)
R 1Whitehall St-South Ferry (0.29 mi)
R 1South Ferry (0.29 mi)
Whitehall Ferry Terminal (0.31 mi)