Hell’s Kitchen, located on the West Side between Chelsea and Midtown West, has moved beyond it's crime ridden past to become one of the most popular neighborhoods in Manhattan.
Multiple luxury buildings are popping up as far west as 11th avenue, featuring doormen, state of the art gyms, parking, dishwashers, and in unit laundry. Though they can be a hike from the subway, many of these buildings offer shuttles that run to and fro.learn more about this neighborhood
#14Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 67% Luxury Highrise
- 8% Walk-Up
- 8% Pre War
- 6% Elevator/Laundry Building
- 3% New Building
This ad is sourced from the building's most recent inventory update as of 11:56am on Feb 21st.
This 46th floor corner 2br, 2ba + home office layout is easily convertible to 3 bedrooms! Wrap around windows facing due north, east, and south; 12' ceilings, open kitchen, tons of closet space.
Please contact Colin Miller to view. Thank you.
Apartment Features and Finishes:
- Many homes with floor-to-ceiling windows
- Low-e glass thermopane windows
- EnergyStar appliances
- Stainless steel ranges
- Granite countertops
- Custom-designed kitchen hardware
- Italian porcelain stone bathrooms
- KOHLER fixtures
- 3,200-sq-ft. fitness center with half-court basketball
- 5,700-sq-ft. of outdoor recreation space
- Landscaped sundeck with barbecue facilities
- Golf driving range and putting green
- Residents' lounge with big screen TV and billiards
- Snack center
- Business Center
Please contact Colin Miller for details and to view. There is NO broker fee. Thank you.
$5,490, Three Bedrooms + Extra Room, 2.0 Bathrooms
- Luxury Highrise
- 1100 sq. ft.
- Web ID: 1579066
734th St - Hudson Yards (0.3 mi)
A C E42nd St-Port Authority Bus Terminal (0.37 mi)
W 39th Street Ferry Landing (0.38 mi)
C E50th St (0.51 mi)
N Q R S 1 2 3 7Times Square (0.53 mi)
A C E34th St (0.56 mi)
N Q R S 1 2 3 7Times Square-42nd St (0.6 mi)
N R49th St (0.61 mi)
LIRRPenn Station (0.61 mi)
150th St (0.67 mi)