Hell’s Kitchen, located on the West Side between Chelsea and Midtown West, has moved beyond it's crime ridden past to become one of the most popular neighborhoods in Manhattan.
Multiple luxury buildings are popping up as far west as 11th avenue, featuring doormen, state of the art gyms, parking, dishwashers, and in unit laundry. Though they can be a hike from the subway, many of these buildings offer shuttles that run to and fro.learn more about this neighborhood
#14Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 67% Luxury Highrise
- 8% Walk-Up
- 8% Pre War
- 6% Elevator/Laundry Building
- 3% New Building
- Gatehouse entry with circular drive set around a three-sail fountain.
- The development includes a 2.5 acre landscaped park.
- Building amenities include a year-round Olympic-sized pool, lighted tennis court, a full-court basketball, a golf practice green, an events center, a billiards room, and a 18,000 SF indoor fitness facility which includes sauna and steam rooms.
- The building also features a fourth floor observation deck and a sun deck on the 32nd floor.
- Stunning 360-degree views through continuous ribbon windows of Hudson River sunsets, George Washington Bridge, lower Manhattan and Midtown skyline.
$3,290, One Bedroom, 1.0 Bathroom
- Luxury Highrise
- Web ID: MAUWS42
W 39th Street Ferry Landing (0.17 mi)
734th St - Hudson Yards (0.29 mi)
A C E42nd St-Port Authority Bus Terminal (0.58 mi)
C E50th St (0.7 mi)
A C E34th St (0.71 mi)
N Q R S 1 2 3 7Times Square (0.75 mi)
LIRRPenn Station (0.79 mi)
150th St (0.82 mi)
N Q R S 1 2 3 7Times Square-42nd St (0.84 mi)
N R49th St (0.87 mi)