Perhaps more than any other NYC neighborhood, West Villagers are obsessed with their neighborhood.
For instance, many forgo basic privacy by making two-bedroom apartments accommodate four roommates and embrace sleeping in a room with enough space for a bed and nothing more. They also give up...cash to live in one of the city's most expensive neighborhoods.learn more about this neighborhood
#1Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 34% Pre War
- 21% Elevator/Laundry Building
- 15% Walk-Up
- 7% Elevator Building
- 5% Luxury Highrise
- 1/2 block to west 4th street subway stop!
- The Bright Living Room ( 11 x 13 ).
- The Bedroom ( 9 x 13 ) and has a 9 foot closet,
- The Windowed Eat In Kitchen ( 7.6 x 10 ) was completely replaced approximately 7 months ago.
- There are new Custom Cherry Cabinets,
- Granite Countertops
- Stainless Steel Refrigerator,
- Dishwasher !
- The Large Windowed Bathroom has a 5 foot tub.
There is EXPOSED BRICK IN EVERY ROOM
THE ORIGINAL DETAILS HAVE BEEN RESTORED OR REPLACED WITH IN KIND.
Please view the pictures and the floor plan.
Oak Floors Throughout.
The Heat and Hot water are included in the rent , The Tenant pays for the electricity and there is Time Warner Cable High Speed Internet available.
$3,300, One Bedroom, 1.0 Bathroom
- Pre War
- Web ID: ga2210
A C E B D F MWest 4th St (0.06 mi)
1Christopher St (0.11 mi)
F M L 1 2 314th St (0.33 mi)
F M L 1 2 36th Av (0.33 mi)
1Houston St (0.42 mi)
A C E L14th St-8th Av (0.43 mi)
N R8th St (0.46 mi)