If there’s any neighborhood that has experienced a real estate transformation in New York, it’s Harlem.
Beautifully renovated townhouses are slowly replacing older buildings. And people who at one point wouldn’t have dared to go above 125th Street now not only go up there, but choose to live there for the space, affordable rent, culture and neighborly vibe.learn more about this neighborhood
#50Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 33% Pre War
- 18% Walk-Up
- 13% Elevator/Laundry Building
- 10% Elevator Building
- 6% Post War
- Super Close to Central Park!
- High Ceilings
- Beautiful New Cabinetry
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Lots of Sun!
- Dishwasher and Built-In Microwave Included
- Modern Tiling in Bathroom and Kitchen
- Spacious, Open Layout
- Steps from Restaurant Row in Harlem!
- Easy Access to 2/3 and B/C Trains
- Friendly, Professional Broker
What Do You Need?
- Solid Credit
- Annual Income of 40x the Monthly Rent
- Guarantors welcome!
No problem! I show apartments all over Upper Manhattan and the Upper West Side, and would love to help you find your future home. Feel free to get in touch or check out some of my other listings!
Give me a call, text, or email to schedule a viewing!
$2,499, Three Bedrooms, 1.0 Bathroom
- Web ID: kelley3br126.96.36.199
B C116th St (0.09 mi)
2 3116th St (0.24 mi)
2 3110th St (0.34 mi)
B CCathedral Parkway-110th St (0.36 mi)
A C B D125th St (0.5 mi)
2 3125th St (0.52 mi)
1116th St (0.6 mi)
B C103rd St (0.64 mi)
1Cathedral Parkway-110th St (0.67 mi)
6116th St (0.72 mi)