Artsy? Then the East Village is for you.
Simply by walking down the streets, one can feel the difference in the vibe of the East Village versus the Upper East Side, for example. Vintage dresses, old lace-up boots, and battered brown purses accent its young inhabitants.learn more about this neighborhood
#2Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 27% Walk-Up
- 26% Pre War
- 14% Elevator/Laundry Building
- 8% Luxury Highrise
- 6% Post War
- APARTMENT INCLUDES 2 EXPOSED BRICK FIREPLACES, TRUE HARDWOOD FLOORS, & MASSIVE WINDOWS WITH ELEGANT CHERRY WOOD ACCENTS!
- BOTH BEDROOMS BOAST AMAZING OVERSIZED WINDOWS WITH SOUTHERN EXPOSURE & GREAT CLOSET SPACE! BEDROOMS ARE ON COMPLETE OPPOPSITE SIDES OF THE APARTMENT FOR ULTIMATE PRIVACY!
- KITCHEN BOASTS LARGE FRIDGE, GREAT COUNTER AND CABINET SPACE, & GAS STOVE. LIVING ROOM CAN FIT COUCH & LARGE FLAT SCREEN TV.
- WINDOWED BATHROOM BOASTS NATURAL SUNLIGHT, EXPOSED BRICK, PORCELAIN TUB, & POLISHED MARBLE ALL OVER! SUPER TRENDY NEIGHBORHOOD PROVIDES ULTIMATE EXCITEMENT! NEXT TO TOMPKINS SQ PARK & 10 MIN FROM SEVERAL TRAIN LINES!
Please contact me to view-will go VERY quickly so please have all tenant paperwork ready to go :)
$2,700, Two Bedrooms, 1.0 Bathroom
- Web ID: sundrenched 2br
F2nd Av (0.36 mi)
F J M ZDelancey St-Essex St (0.47 mi)
L1st Av (0.48 mi)
6Astor Place (0.62 mi)
J ZBowery (0.66 mi)
6Bleecker St (0.66 mi)
L3rd Av (0.67 mi)
N R8th St (0.71 mi)
B DGrand St (0.72 mi)
B D F MBroadway-Lafayette St (0.76 mi)