Nestled on Brooklyn’s southwest coast, Bay Ridge offers some of the borough’s most beautiful scenery, with views of the Verrazano Narrows Bridge, the bay and harbor, and Staten Island beyond.
(Fort Hamilton is a residential neighborhood within Bay Ridge. It’s also a post of the Army National Guard and the United States Army Reserve, and these provide military support for New York City.learn more about this neighborhood
#69Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 24% Pre War
- 20% Elevator/Laundry Building
- 15% Walk-Up
- 14% Private House
- 6% Condo or Co-Op Building
- Quiet building
- New construction
- Laundromat nearby
- Quiet neighborhood
- School nearby
- Tree-lined block
- Close to bars/nightlife
- Near public transit
- Park nearby
- Restaurants nearby
- Shopping nearby
- Close to city
- Near subway
- Playground nearby
20 mins express bus to Wall Street.
5 mins drive to Lutheran Hospital.
10 mins walk to dinning district.
10 mins drive to 86th Street shopping strip.
Grocery stores, supermarket, pharmacy stores, Zagat restaurants on 3rd Ave and all are all nearby 15 mins walk to R Subway train.
5 mins by B1 or B9 buses (2 blocks away) to N or R Subway train.
* Very quiet neighborhood.
* Apartment is on 2nd floor of a private house.
* Very large, sunny and bright living room (200 SQ FT )
* Cozy, very comfy, contemporary and nicely designed
* Open kitchen
* Open bar table
* 2 Bedrooms are of size 8'x10' and 8'x12'
* Bathroom has about 80 SQ FT which currently has a Kohler Jacuzzi, Kohler Toilet Seat and Kohler glass sink.
* Large built-in Closets to ceilings
* Cable & high speed internet ready
* Central Air-Conditioning
* All hardwood floors and recess lights throughout.
$2,295, Two Bedrooms, 1.0 Bathroom
- Web ID: 135913
RBay Ridge Av (0.53 mi)
R77th St (0.55 mi)
R86th St (0.87 mi)
N R59th St (0.89 mi)
N8th Av (1.2 mi)
R53rd St (1.22 mi)
R95th St (1.29 mi)
R45th St (1.63 mi)