The Financial District, referred to as FIDI for short, has seen dramatic growth over the last decade, swelling from 15,000 to over 56,000 residents.
The neighborhood is all the way at the bottom tip of Manhattan, and it is evenly split between East and West.learn more about this neighborhood
#26Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 83% Luxury Highrise
- 6% Elevator/Laundry Building
- 4% Pre War
- 2% Elevator Building
- 2% New Building
* Corner unit (south east facing) surrounded by windows
- Master bedroom/bathroom and living room look out to Brooklyn Bridge & East River
- 2nd bedroom and living room look out to Financial District
* Washer/dryer in unit
* Beautiful hardwood floors
* Solar shades
* Stainless steel appliances
* 4 Individually-controlled heating and cooling units
* Custom-crafted vertical grain Douglas Fir cabinetry
***IMPORTANT NOTE*** If you are planning on moving in the next 15 days please put "URGENT" in the subject of the email or state this in a voicemail in order to have your inquiry handled with priority.
Contact Nicanor at to view this apartment or any other apartments in Town Residential website, or to inquire about any other apartments in Manhattan.
Showing by appointments only.
$5,156, Two Bedrooms, 2.0 Bathrooms
- Web ID: 178405
A C J Z 2 3 4 5Fulton St-Broadway-Nassau (0.14 mi)
J Z 4 5 6Brooklyn Bridge (0.15 mi)
J Z 4 5 6Chambers St (0.16 mi)
RCity Hall (0.19 mi)
A C E 2 3Park Place (0.2 mi)
RCortlandt St (0.29 mi)
A C E 1 2 3Chambers St (0.29 mi)
2 3Wall St (0.36 mi)
4 5Wall St (0.42 mi)