Greenpoint is Brooklyn’s northernmost neighborhood.
A 2005 rezoning has caused a surge of new waterfront residential developments in Greenpoint's formerly industrial spaces. These apartments offer great value to renters in terms of space, quality, and amenities. In turn, many renters - whether they are students, artists, families, or commuters - seek out and fall in love with this up-and-coming Brooklyn neighborhood.learn more about this neighborhood
#41Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 19% New Building
- 17% Walk-Up
- 15% Pre War
- 9% Luxury Highrise
- 7% Loft Building
2 BR RAILROAD APT - GREENPOINT
Located on Driggs Avenue ...
and a convenient 2 Blocks from Manhattan Avenue's - Restaurants, Shops, Clubs, Cafe's, Groceries, Laundromat, Drycleaners, etc.
This Fully Renovated "Unfurnished" Apartment Features:
- Separate Entrances / Railroad Apt
- Generous Sized Bedrooms - Located at Opposite Ends of the Apt !
- Kitchen with Breakfast Bar / Counter Top
- Combined Dining Room / Living Room
- High Ceilings
- Over Sized Windows
- Hardwood Floors
- Generous Closet Space
- Tiled Bathroom
- The Nassau Avenue "G" Train
- Easy access to the B.Q.E. & L.I.E.
- McCarren Park & McGolrick Park
- Year Round McCarren Park Greenmarket
.... located at Union Ave between Driggs & N 12th - Sat's from 8 am - 3 pm !
- Heat, Hot Water & Gas Included in the Rent
... Tenant(s) pay only Electric
- Available March 1st
- Sorry, No Pets
Broker Fee. Credit Check Fee.
$2,800, Two Bedrooms, 1.0 Bathroom
- 900 sq. ft.
- Web ID: Driggs Ave - 2L - AR KF
GNassau Av (0.17 mi)
LGraham Av (0.6 mi)
GGreenpoint Av (0.6 mi)
G LLorimer St (0.63 mi)
LBedford Av (0.63 mi)
G LMetropolitan Av (0.63 mi)
North 5th Street Ferry landing (0.85 mi)
LGrand St (0.86 mi)
India Street Ferry Landing (0.92 mi)
J M ZMarcy Av (1.12 mi)