Rego Park is an upper middle-class neighborhood in Queens that borders Elmhurst and Corona to the east and Forest Hills to the south.
Middle Village lies further west. Like Forest Hills and Middle Village, Rego Park is one of the neighborhoods on the cusp of the urban/suburban divide that separates the densely populated apartment neighborhoods of Queens from the more suburban, residential neighborhoods in western Queens.. learn more about this neighborhood
#104Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 55% Elevator/Laundry Building
- 18% Luxury Highrise
- 9% Elevator Building
- 5% Pre War
- 5% New Building
* Parquet floors thru-out the apartment
* Large foyer area with hall closets opening up into a spacious living room.
* Kitchen has new dishwasher, stove & refrigerator.
* Beautiful wooden cabinets and granite tops
* Full bathroom with vanity, modern light fixtures and nicely tiled.
*Linen closet located right out side bathroom
* Sunny bedroom with 2 closets.
* Parking available for an extra fee
$1,575, One Bedroom, 1.0 Bathroom
- Elevator Building
- Web ID: 99-1
M R67th Av (0.31 mi)
M R63rd Drive (0.35 mi)
M RWoodhaven Blvd (0.8 mi)
E F M R71st Av (0.88 mi)
LIRRForest Hills (0.94 mi)
E F75th Av (1.2 mi)
M RGrand Av (1.21 mi)
7103rd St (1.37 mi)
7111th St (1.43 mi)
7Junction Blvd (1.49 mi)