Artsy? Then the East Village is for you.
Simply by walking down the streets, one can feel the difference in the vibe of the East Village versus the Upper East Side, for example. Vintage dresses, old lace-up boots, and battered brown purses accent its young inhabitants.learn more about this neighborhood
#2Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 27% Walk-Up
- 26% Pre War
- 14% Elevator/Laundry Building
- 8% Luxury Highrise
- 6% Post War
Brand New Building located on East 4th street surrounded by a wide array of unique shops, restaurants, bars, and live music venues in New York City's famous East Village.
Distinctive architectural features such as black and white tiled hallways, oak paneled walls and elegant lighting were incorporated into the building's design to create a Classic New York Atmosphere.
Residents can unwind, entertain and enjoy unobstructed views of the Manhattan skyline from the building's Roof Top Sun Deck.
- Open Gourmet Kitchens with carrera marble countertops, and stainless steel appliances
- Recessed lighting, crown and baseboard molding, and exposed brick walls
- Oversized windows which provide sun filled living spaces
- Wide plank ebony hardwood floors Marble bathrooms with wengay vanities
- Marble bathrooms with wengay vanities
- Premium Bosch Washer and Dryers
- Access to Roof top Sun Deck
Apartment Available September 1st, 2013
$4,350, Three Bedrooms, 2.0 Bathrooms
- Web ID: 76
A C E L14th St-8th Av (0.14 mi)
1Christopher St (0.31 mi)
F M L 1 2 314th St (0.34 mi)
F M L 1 2 36th Av (0.36 mi)
118th St (0.38 mi)
A C E B D F MWest 4th St (0.38 mi)
C E23rd St (0.57 mi)