The Upper East Side continues to increase in prestige.
Yet, even with its affluent and dignified aesthetic, The Upper East Side maintains an outstanding sense of community and warmth. Families choose this neighborhood for its five-star schools, quiet atmosphere, and marvelously close proximity to Central Park.learn more about this neighborhood
#6Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 27% Pre War
- 21% Luxury Highrise
- 20% Walk-Up
- 12% Elevator/Laundry Building
- 5% Brownstone
* Mews entrance with private driveway
* Landscaped plaza featuring "steel Park" by renowned artist Tony Rosenthal.
* 24-hour doorman & concierge
* Rooftop Poll and health club
* 20x40 atrium pool
* New fitness center
* Children's playroom
* Residents' lounge w/WiFi
* Two Rooftop Sundecks
* On-site parking garage w/Direct Lobby Access
* Imm OCC 650 sqft
* Fully equipped kitchen with raised panel cabinetry, corian countertops and stainless steel appliances.
* Marble bath.
* Eastern exposure -- GREAT Sunlight!
$3,200, One Bedroom, 1.0 Bathroom
- Luxury Highrise
- 650 sq. ft.
- Web ID: 10059
N Q R 4 5 6Lexington Av-59 St (0.17 mi)
FLexington Av (0.23 mi)
E M5th Av (0.31 mi)
N Q R5th Av (0.31 mi)
E M 6Lexington Av-53 St (0.32 mi)
E M 651st St (0.41 mi)
F57th St (0.45 mi)
668th St (0.48 mi)
N Q R57th St (0.62 mi)
B D E7th Av (0.65 mi)