If there’s any neighborhood that has experienced a real estate transformation in New York, it’s Harlem.
Beautifully renovated townhouses are slowly replacing older buildings. And people who at one point wouldn’t have dared to go above 125th Street now not only go up there, but choose to live there for the space, affordable rent, culture and neighborly vibe.learn more about this neighborhood
#50Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 33% Pre War
- 18% Walk-Up
- 13% Elevator/Laundry Building
- 10% Elevator Building
- 6% Post War
Here Are Just A Few More of This Apartment's Many Great Features:
- Huge Renovated Space
- Oversized Windows Let Lots of Sun In
- Beautiful Hardwood Floors Throughout (Pics)
- Clean & Quiet Building
- Local Supermarkets, Movie Theatres, Restaurants, & Laundry
- A Stone's Throw Ffrom 125th or 135th Street.
- Super close to the A,B,C,D,2,3 Trains and Crosstown Buses (125th Street)
Many Other Studio,1,2,3,4, & 5 Bedroom Apartments Also Available
Let's talk about this and any other listings that you find interesting at:
Facebook.com/LuDaleyRealty or BohemiaRealtyGroup.com
Quit searching, You found me.
You're just one phone call away from your new home!
$1,295, Studio, 1.0 Bathroom
- Web ID: HUGE SUNNY STUDIO
2 3135th St (0.25 mi)
B C135th St (0.27 mi)
2 3125th St (0.4 mi)
A C B D125th St (0.41 mi)
1125th St (0.68 mi)
3145th St (0.68 mi)
1137th St (0.72 mi)
A C B D145th St (0.73 mi)
4 5 6125th St (0.76 mi)
B C116th St (0.8 mi)