In short, Sunnyside is sort of at a crossroads - in future years it may very likely become the next “it” place in Queens, along with LIC and Astoria, but for now it still enjoys cheaper rent and a 10-15 minute subway ride to Times Square.learn more about this neighborhood
#73Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 46% Elevator/Laundry Building
- 21% Pre War
- 13% Walk-Up
- 12% Elevator Building
- 2% Condo or Co-Op Building
SUNNYSIDE- 20 MINUTES TO MIDTOWN. NEAR RESTAURANTS, SHOPPING & MOVIES
- CHARMING PRE WAR BUILDING, PARQUE FLOORING THRU-OUT THE APARTMENT.
- UPDATED KITCHEN APPLIANCES & LOTS OF CABINET SPACE.
- GOOD SIZE BEDROOM & LIVING ROOM.
- LOCATED ON AN UPPER FLOOR SO LOADS OF NATURAL SUNLIGHT
- PRE WAR STYLE BATHROOM WITH PEDAL SINK, STAGE LIGHT MIRROR, FULL SIZE TUB AND BLACK AND WHITE TILES.
$1,800, One Bedroom, 1.0 Bathroom
Last Updated ~ 4 Years
Listed For ~ 4 Years
Pets: No Pets
- Elevator Building
- Web ID: 43-2
Dishwasher, Elevator, On-site super