If there’s any neighborhood that has experienced a real estate transformation in New York, it’s Harlem.
Beautifully renovated townhouses are slowly replacing older buildings. And people who at one point wouldn’t have dared to go above 125th Street now not only go up there, but choose to live there for the space, affordable rent, culture and neighborly vibe.learn more about this neighborhood
#50Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 33% Pre War
- 18% Walk-Up
- 13% Elevator/Laundry Building
- 10% Elevator Building
- 6% Post War
- 3 Large Windows in Living Room to Allow TONS of light
- 2 Windows in the Bedroom Facing the Back - QUIET AND PEACEFUL!
- Very Private (only 3 apartments in the brownstone - Last one Left!)
- Brand New Stainless Steel Energy Star Appliances - Never Been Used!
- Brand New Dishwasher - Never Been Used!
- Bamboo flooring (modern / eco friendly) & cherry wood cabinetry
- Double Closets (His and Hers) in BR with lights installed!
- 2 Hallway Closets
- Laundry room with washer and dryer in building (Do you laundry at home!)
- Intercom System
- Wired for high speed internet and cable television access
- Great Location on 131st Street betw 5th and 6th. Nearby businesses include (within 5/6 blocks): Red Rooster (Marcus Samuelson), Chez Lucienne, Sylvia's Soul Food, Corner Social, Starbucks, CVS, Planet Fitness, H&M, Marshalls, 125th Street Commercial Corridor, Pioneer supermarket (Whole Foods coming soon to 125th & Lenox!!)
- Marcus Garvey & St. Nicholas Parks close by
-Near A,B,C,D & 2,3 Trains
$1,950, One Bedroom, 1.0 Bathroom
- Web ID: w131 2
2 3135th St (0.23 mi)
2 3125th St (0.35 mi)
4 5 6125th St (0.47 mi)
B C135th St (0.59 mi)
A C B D125th St (0.64 mi)
3145th St (0.7 mi)
2 3116th St (0.78 mi)
6116th St (0.85 mi)
B C116th St (0.89 mi)
A C B D145th St (0.94 mi)