Surrounded by Prospect Heights, Crown Heights, Bedford-Stuyvesant, Fort Greene and Williamsburg, it lies at the intersection of some of Brooklyn’s most unique neighborhoods, tapping into the best parts of each with a charm all its own.
North-central Brooklyn neighborhood Clinton Hill begins at Vanderbilt Avenue to the east and Classon Avenue to the west, and from Atlantic Avenue to the south and Flushing Avenue north.learn more about this neighborhood
#46Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 18% Brownstone
- 16% New Building
- 13% Walk-Up
- 12% Pre War
- 9% Elevator/Laundry Building
163 Washington Avenue - The 17-story tower is modern, the apartments are sleek and the life is incomparable!
Stunning views and Premium finishes throughout your home!!!
- Caesar Stone kitchen counters
- Custom-made walnut cabinetry
-Top-of-the-line stainless steel appliances from Fagor, Liebherr and Jenn-Air
-Stainless Grohe fixtures
- Custom medicine chests and vanities and glass mosaic wall tiles
Washer/Dryer in your apartment!!!
- 5,000 SF fully landscaped lawn with
- Zen garden provides the perfect getaway or ample space for a yoga session
- State-of-the-art fitness center provides the adrenalin rush you crave
- The doorman makes coordinating your deliveries a breeze!
*Net effective rent advertised.
$2,908, One Bedroom, 1.0 Bathroom
- Web ID: 163W15B
GClinton-Washington Avs (0.41 mi)
GClasson Av (0.48 mi)
CLafayette Av (0.65 mi)
GFulton St (0.69 mi)
CClinton & Washington Avs (0.71 mi)
B Q RDeKalb Av (0.82 mi)
GBedford-Nostrand Avs (0.83 mi)
B D N R Q 2 3 4 5Atlantic Av (0.84 mi)
2 3 4 5Nevins St (0.84 mi)
LIRRFlatbush Avenue (0.86 mi)