This area features an eclectic mix of old Brownstones and brand new hi-rise buildings; finding an apartment in this area should be relatively easy if you are willing to pay the price.
Although not cheap, with a variety of amenities nearby Clinton offers fairly good value for the cost – particularly if you give up your car and don’t need to pay for parking.learn more about this neighborhood
#34Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 58% Luxury Highrise
- 13% Pre War
- 9% Elevator/Laundry Building
- 8% Walk-Up
- 3% New Building
BRAND NEW !
RENT STABILIZED !
AMAZING AMENITIES !
A Fashion District gem. Walk to - everywhere! Great closets, beautiful open kitchen with stainless appliances, large marble bathroom, full size washer/dryer, fitness club, 24 hour garage, game room, lounge with outdoor terrace, LUXURY LIVING
Welcome Home to Crystal Green, the latest residence by Glenwood, the name responsible for the finest rental residences in New York City. Crystal Green offers incomparable luxury and service throughout its residences and common areas. Enjoy an array of amenities that are an extension of your home. Conveniently located in Midtown Manhattan, you are in an oasis in the center of a bustling neigborhood.
- State-of-the-art Fitness Center
- Fully furnished Lounge with kitchen facilities
- Children's Playroom themed with colorful murals and submarine
- Landscaped outdoor terrace adorned with pergolas and limestone pavers featuring outdoor seating and decorative fountain
- Game Room with pool table
- Attended 24-hour indoor garage equipped with electric vehicle charging stations
- Time Warner(r) cable and Verizon(r) Fios
- Wireless High-speed Internet access available by subscription only in all apartments and public spaces provided by Natural Wireless(r)
- Car sharing service by Zip Car(r) conveniently located in nearby Emerald Green garage
- Convenient ATM located on premises
- Offsite dry cleaning valet pick up and drop off service
- Fully equipped air conditioned laundry facility
Building advertised monthly rent reflects 1-Month free. Actual monthly rent is 1.083 x rent advertised.
$2,950, Studio, 1.0 Bathroom
- Luxury Highrise
- Web ID: 3543CG
A C E42nd St-Port Authority Bus Terminal (0.1 mi)
A C E34th St (0.26 mi)
N Q R S 1 2 3 7Times Square (0.31 mi)
N Q R S 1 2 3 7Times Square-42nd St (0.34 mi)
LIRRPenn Station (0.36 mi)
1 2 334th St (0.41 mi)
734th St - Hudson Yards (0.41 mi)
B D F M 742nd St-Bryant Park (0.44 mi)
B D F M N Q R34th St-Herald Square (0.51 mi)