If there’s any neighborhood that has experienced a real estate transformation in New York, it’s Harlem.
Beautifully renovated townhouses are slowly replacing older buildings. And people who at one point wouldn’t have dared to go above 125th Street now not only go up there, but choose to live there for the space, affordable rent, culture and neighborly vibe.learn more about this neighborhood
#50Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 33% Pre War
- 18% Walk-Up
- 13% Elevator/Laundry Building
- 10% Elevator Building
- 6% Post War
Thank you for your interest in the apartment. You will need the following documentation in order to submit a rental application.
*** APPLICANTS & GUARANTORS MUST HAVE GOOD CREDIT***
1. REQUIREMENTS OF A PROSPECTIVE TENANT (40xMonthly Rent)
(1) To start the application process application must be submitted with initial $500 deposit (2) Fully complete application (3) Letter of employment on a company letterhead stating salary, position & length of employment (4) Three most recent consecutive pay stubs (5) Current month bank statement (6) Most recent tax returns (first two pages, including signature page) (7) Additional proof of income (i.e. trust funds, stocks, bonds, accountant's letter, etc.) (8) Letter of reference from previous landlord (9) Photo I.D.
2. REQUIREMENTS OF A PROSPECTIVE GUARANTOR (80xMonthly Rent)
(1) Fully complete application (2) Letter of employment on a company letterhead stating salary, position & length of employment (3) Most recent tax returns (first two pages, including signature page) (4) Proof of home ownership (i.e. copy of deed or mortgage statement) (5) Additional proof of income (i.e. mutual funds, stocks, bonds, accountant's letter, etc.) (6) Photo I.D.
3. IN ADDITION TO THE AFOREMENTIONED REQUIREMENTS PLEASE BRING FOLLOWING MONEYS:
* APPLICATION PROCESS FEE * LANDLORD PROCESS FEE * A HOLDING DEPOSIT * LAST MONTHS RENT
**Please note: We accept funds in the form of cash, certified check, money order, traveler's checks and wire transfers only.
"The highest compliment I can receive is a referral from a friend..."
Peter's P. Pierre-Louis
Licensed Sales Person
149 MADISON AVE
New York, NY 10016
$1,000, Studio, 1.0 Bathroom
- Web ID: 100111c
3145th St (0.18 mi)
2 3135th St (0.33 mi)
3148th St (0.4 mi)
A C B D145th St (0.48 mi)
B C135th St (0.48 mi)
1145th St (0.8 mi)
B155th St (0.82 mi)
1137th St (0.83 mi)
2 3125th St (0.84 mi)
C155th St (0.86 mi)